Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

PandaDude

RVF Regular
The Thor Chateau seat cushions at my dining table are rather hard to sit on for an extended time and has anyone found a comfortable replacement that is comfortable to sit on for several hours?
The existing cushions appear to be hard foam covered by tan vinyl plastic on the outside.
Thanks

Last edited:
The first year I had a terrible pain from sciatica while driving the coach. Friend of mine recommended that cushion seat, and it was a miracle. It has been 4 years, and the pain is gone while driving. It is pricey, but it works.
Purple seat cushion

The first year I had a terrible pain from sciatica while driving the coach. Friend of mine recommended that cushion seat, and it was a miracle. It has been 4 years, and the pain is gone while driving. It is pricey, but it works.
Purple seat cushion
I've been looking for a cushion like this for the same reason Buly. Thanks for sharing! :giggle:

I was going to suggest spending less time at the dinner table. That's how I lost 30 pounds. :giggle:

I was going to suggest spending less time at the dinner table. That's how I lost 30 pounds. :giggle:
On an average I get over 10,000 steps every day and the reason I want a comfortable cushion is so I can play cards and watch netflicks in the evening.

Latest resources

Back