Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Holty

RVF Newbee
Hi, I writing from South Huntington on Long Island. My wife and I are 70 and retired. We tent-camped with our three kids when they were young up and down the East Coast for years. Now two of our children and their families have left the island as well as a number of my wife's 8 siblings. They are scattered up and down the east coast from NH to FL. We are motivated to buy a class B rig thinking it will be nice for traveling and still be relatively maneuverable. We understand their limitations but think they would fit the bill for visiting and various trips, be it upstate NY or Acadia National Park. We like the Travato, Nova and Tellaro. Thinking about a 2 to 5-year-old rig. I am pretty handy and not afraid to tackle almost any project. My main concern and reason for writing today is I can find no RV service centers here on the Island. The closest dealers are 2 1/2 hrs away in upstate NY or NJ. I see a lot of RV's on the Island so they must be purchased and serviced here, but where? Hoping a local can fill me in.
regards Holty

Welcome. It sounds like you have big plans ahead and I look forward to hearing about your journeys.

Latest resources

Back