Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Many of us use truck stops for fueling and the floors are the dirtiest with fuel, oil and grease everywhere. Credit goes to Angie at nirvc for a suggestion in one of her videos. Get some cheap shoe covers. Slip them on sitting on the steps take them off before getting back in. Your floors will thank you. I was at a TA yesterday with spills everywhere and a couple of drivers came up and asked where to get them.

RE GOODS Shoe Covers - X Large Elastic Fit, Extra Thick, 100 Pack, Black Disposable Boot and Shoe Booties, Non Slip, Indoor Outdoor Use Amazon.com

Love this idea! I have been keeping a pair of old shoes by the door that I will put on if the truck stop is messy.
TA/Petro seems to be the messiest. Love’s seems to keep the ground cleaner. When pricing is close between the 2, been gravitating to Love’s to avoid the mess (and Love’s tends to have cleaner/nicer areas) for dogs too).
We keep nitrile gloves on hand, will look to add shoe covers.
Thanks for sharing!

I'll just stick to leaving a pair of flip flops on the floor next to my seat. I drive barefoot. Always have, always will.

Great idea. I use similar booties for all guests inside MH. No street shoes worn in here. Have been meaning to put some in my house, as well.

I added a pair of slip on shoes in the storage box under the step, when I open the door, its slip on the fuel stop shoes and also disposable gloves due to spillage on the hose handle. Tools the gloves, on entry off with those shoes and back into driving shoes/sandals, whatever I'm wearing on travel days.

Many of us use truck stops for fueling and the floors are the dirtiest with fuel, oil and grease everywhere. Credit goes to Angie at nirvc for a suggestion in one of her videos. Get some cheap shoe covers. Slip them on sitting on the steps take them off before getting back in. Your floors will thank you. I was at a TA yesterday with spills everywhere and a couple of drivers came up and asked where to get them.

RE GOODS Shoe Covers - X Large Elastic Fit, Extra Thick, 100 Pack, Black Disposable Boot and Shoe Booties, Non Slip, Indoor Outdoor Use Amazon.com
been doing this for years, in the 450's and now the DS

Latest resources

Back