RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Bay Star 3113
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
How do I hook up the Sirius XR radio to work, It say ready on the front of the radio? I have a 2018 Bay Star 3113, is there an antenna on the roof to access?

Probably have to remove the stock radio to get to the antenna wire if you want to add a Sirius radio. I think the stock radio is Sirius ready. You need to activate the service. ~ $10/ month subscription fee.

Have you called Sirius to activate the service? That may be all you need to do. Here's a link on how to do it and what information you will need to have.

TJ

I think Sirius is free until the end of the month.

Typically a new radio gets a 90 day trial. If your radio has a Sirius Radio ID which you typically find by opening the Sirius radio and going to channel 1. If you’re adding a Sirius module to a radio that doesn’t have one that’s a different story.

I think you still need to establish an account with Sirius in order to activate the "free" trial period. IIRC, we had to.

TJ

On our 2018 MADP Sirius was an option. All the radios installed may be Sirius ready but not have the antenna or other things installed without the option. If this is not case you have to call them and start the service.

I have never contacted Sirius regarding our coach radio as I normally just stream it to the radio from their App on my phone since we have an active account for our Jeep. During the free periods the Coach Sirius feature works in the coach although it has never been activated.

Latest resources

Back