Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
400 Cummins
TOW/TOAD
28' car hauler or 2019 F-150 4x4 Sport
Fulltimer
No
I'm so over this sleep number bed. After spending 3 month in Fl this thing has got to go! Has anyone felt the same way? What is a good mattress to switch too? At home I have a Serta pillow top, love to find something like that. Just throwing it out there to see what others have found for replacement.

I like Dynasty mattress’s. I’ve bought 2 from there, one for each Rv I’ve had and like them a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_2122-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2122-compressed.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 6
I like my sleep number in my home but not the one that was in my Ventana. I did not order one on the SS and will see how I like the stock one. But will watch this thread for suggestions

I have the sleep number smart E5 bed in the coach, and my wife will not use anything else. The newer ones have pillow tops in a variety of sizes so you can mimic the feel of a conventional mattress but still have the customization of support on each side.

I found a Wilderness RV Mattress company, anyone hear anything about these?

I have the sleep number smart E5 bed in the coach, and my wife will not use anything else. The newer ones have pillow tops in a variety of sizes so you can mimic the feel of a conventional mattress but still have the customization of support on each side.
Not exactly sure what sleep # my Ventana has. I have a pillow top at home and would like that in mh. It seems to me our sleep number is nothing more than a air mattress.

Yeah, we replaced an old one in our current coach with the E5, just went to the website and ordered one based on size. It is a residential, but coach is electric enough to not cause it any issues. Needs WiFi though to communicate with the phone app that controls it. I think you can order an accessory hand control though. Why does everything require an app now?? Sheesh!

Latest resources

Back