• Commercial/Vendors welcome

How To Slide out problem

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So if you replace the fuse, it just blows again immediately?

My trailer has a little hole in the skirting just above the wheels on the right side across from the slide where I can insert the crank I use for my stabilizer jacks and manually open or close the slide.

So if you replace the fuse, it just blows again immediately?

My trailer has a little hole in the skirting just above the wheels on the right side across from the slide where I can insert the crank I use for my stabilizer jacks and manually open or close the slide.
I just checked the fuse and it doesn't look blown but I'll have to go get a new one just in case I guess. Unfortunately I don't have the manual option to retract the slide or the leveling extensions.

I just checked the fuse and it doesn't look blown but I'll have to go get a new one just in case I guess. Unfortunately I don't have the manual option to retract the slide or the leveling extensions.
Sorry, I misread that as "fuse is blown". My mistake.

Trailer is perfectly level in both directions?

Not perfectly level at the moment. Its been stationary for about a year now. But since the level extensions won't retract I can't level it out now. And I'm pretty sure I don't have a manual retract option. Its a 2022 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 3020 BHS

My Slide out won't retract on my 2022 Aspen Trail. Fuse isn't blown. Any ideas?
There are some good you tube videos on this rig for retracting leveler and slides

Not perfectly level at the moment. Its been stationary for about a year now. But since the level extensions won't retract I can't level it out now. And I'm pretty sure I don't have a manual retract option. Its a 2022 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 3020 BHS
You're not supposed to use the stabilizers to level the trailer anyway. Tongue jack to level it front to back and blocks to level it side to side.

Latest resources

Back