Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ewayne

RVF Newbee
I’m desperately looking for the spur gear for an above the floor slide out. I’ve seen multiple posts where someone is looking for the same one. It is Power Gear part number DN13747, which is now obsolete. The alternate part number is 368967, which is also obsolete. I’ve even seen another alternate number 250-0000 which is also obsolete.

Has anyone tried anything else?
It’s a 21 tooth, but I’m not opposed to one with more or less teeth, as long as the pitch angle will work. Please help!

This is from that “other” forum but it looks promising:

Adobe Precision Gear Inc. in Carlsbad NM. They custom made us a new gear out of hardened steel that is a direct match. We sent him the specs and what was left of the old gear. We provided them with the DN13747 part number in case they wanted to make extra and sell them. Cost to us for the first one Rikki made was $284.93. Repeat customers may get a better price as he did quote me a lower number per gear if I ordered 10 but I didnt pull the trigger on that option. Good luck everyone. There number is 575-885-8322.
http://www.gears.com/
They make gears for the oil industry and have a great reputation. Turn around was 4 weeks.
- my replacement gear has been in for over 6 months now with no problems. Gear made was a perfect match.

This is from Oct 23 of this year so its current:
I just started the process for the gear from Adobe with an estimated cost of $260 and a Turnaround time 4 weeks. The number (575-885-8322) was answered br Rikki and she immediately knew what I was talking about. They the specs on file. I asked her if they has considered making this a stock item as it seems to be used by a number of coach manufacturers. She said no, but replied that I would be the seventh or eight one to request one.

Latest resources

Back