RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Apex Nano
RV Model
208BH
RV Length
25’
Greetings all! My wife and I are very new to Rving. Maiden voyage this coming weekend kind of new. So far we have done everythin, everyone has said not to. “Your first one don’t buy new” We did. “Don’t go out and buy a bunch of crap you wont need” to late. This forum has always helped though. I look forward to being a part of it. Thank you for being here

Welcome and congrats. I'm not sure who would buy a new coach, buy too much stuff before getting the coach, yeah, well how about ME TOOOO. It's fun, it's exciting, you're going to be fine and do great. We are all here to help with any questions and this is how many of us learned too.

Greetings all! My wife and I are very new to Rving. Maiden voyage this coming weekend kind of new. So far we have done everythin, everyone has said not to. “Your first one don’t buy new” We did. “Don’t go out and buy a bunch of crap you wont need” to late. This forum has always helped though. I look forward to being a part of it. Thank you for being here
Hey it is whatever trips your trigger, right? I did not buy new however when it came to setting ours up I looked at our house and determined if we liked what we had then stick with it. I duplicated all of our small equipment like coffee maker, iced tea pot, toaster... This shrank the learning curve when starting out.

Welcome from Wisconsin and congrats on your 2022 Apex Nano 208BH. After having 5 pull behinds over many years we purchased our first motor home earlier this year. I was very comfortable with everything involved in owning and maintaining a travel trailer but owning our first motor home meant I had to get familiar with a whole different and more involved list of things to learn. Best advice I can give you is take it slow. Learn how every system works, then how to fix it. Things will go wrong and U Tube can be a great source for information. Forums are another source of info. We were all new to this stuff at one time and figured it out, you will too. So get out there and enjoy your maiden voyage!

Welcome from Wisconsin and congrats on your 2022 Apex Nano 208BH. After having 5 pull behinds over many years we purchased our first motor home earlier this year. I was very comfortable with everything involved in owning and maintaining a travel trailer but owning our first motor home meant I had to get familiar with a whole different and more involved list of things to learn. Best advice I can give you is take it slow. Learn how every system works, then how to fix it. Things will go wrong and U Tube can be a great source for information. Forums are another source of info. We were all new to this stuff at one time and figured it out, you will too. So get out there and enjoy your maiden voyage!
Thank you! It’s scary but also very exciting! And good luck with your motor home. I’m sure you are going to love it!!!

Sometimes learning how to setup, from someone who has been at it for a while is a good thing!

Don’t stress out about it.

First one we bought a bunch of stuff, a lot of which we didn’t need😀

Swore we’d never buy new and, last year, we bought a new super c.

It happens, enjoy the journey.

Latest resources

Back