Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jimmytiffin

RVF Newbee
Hi folks it’s Jimmy tiffin again,I have a real problem on my 22 pheaton 37BH MY SPIDER CONTRLS WONT LIGHT UP at all ,and we are going on a trip glacier national park starting Sunday I thought it was the battery,s but it wasn’t ,funny thing is that the controls next to the passenger seat works ,and the outside keypad works but that’s it. The
rest Are dead…. I will try checking the fuse,lord a hope that’s it if anyone has had this happen to them, please let me know thank you…take care..everyone.

You have two master kill switches in your lower bays. One is Red one is Green. Turn them both off wait a few seconds then turn them back on. Also check the battery switch on panel next to front door make sure it is ON.

I don't know where all your button fuses are on the Phaeton, maybe in the bedroom closet. Make sure none are sticking out.

I know there are button fuses on my 2021 Red 33AA above both those kill switches. My Spyder panel went dead once it was just a reset. You can also give Tiffin Service a call, they will talk you through it.

HH

Latest resources

Back