RV Model
190 popular
RV Length
20'
Chassis
2009 Chevy express 3500
Engine
4.8L V8
2010 190 popular, on chevy 3500 express van. I left the auxiliary battery switch on overnight. now the van won't start. Battery on the van checks out ok. thinking it's just a coincidence going to check starter. I'm plugged into shore power and aux batteries are fully charged, but the switch to turn them on won't stay engaged. and that makes me wonder if there is a connection. between my problems. at one point I disconnected the wires to the separator in case that was the prob , but it is now reconnected. went back out ant pulled small wire off separator, when I plugged it back in I heard a click, now the aux switch stays on. Van still not starting. P.S separator is very hot, normal?

is it turning over?

is it turning over?
No, nothing. I went under today and saw that the negative battery cable had a kink , when the steering wheel is all the way left, the cable is getting hooked on the center link. Going to replace tomorrow, 🤞

still not starting. no power to one corner of under hood fuse box about 7 fuses affected. replaced junction block, did not fix.

still not starting. no power to one corner of under hood fuse box about 7 fuses affected. replaced junction block, did not fix.
Turned out to be a wiring harness from under the dash to the engine compartment.

Latest resources

Back