Chassis
F53
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
PT cruiser/ caravan
Fulltimer
No
Has anyone stayed in an RV park near the Mall of America? If so how safe did you feel?
thanks Smilemaker61

Has anyone stayed in an RV park near the Mall of America? If so how safe did you feel?
thanks Smilemaker61
We stayed at a small park in Maryland. It was a 15 minute drive to a Metro Station that took you onto DC. Read the reviews. There is power available, but only at a few sites and the cost is the same no matter. It was very quiet there. We were away from our coach for up to 6 -7 hours at a time while visiting DC and never had an issue with theft etc.

Good luck and safe travels

Darrell

thanks Smilemaker61
I live in a suburb of the Twin Cities, so I've have no first-hand experience with any RV parks in the area. Having said that, though, I echo @Cuyunagram. I would expect all of the area RV parks to be safe.

I’m curious about what the perceived threat would be. I’ve rejected some parks based on their appearance over the years but never felt it would be unsafe to stay in them. Something about The Cities I don’t know? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of crime in RV parks other than bikes being stolen and that is manageable.

Latest resources

Back