RV Year
RV Make
Rockwood
RV Model
Regent
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
I just picked up a Rockwood 30' Class A and the first thing I want to change is the radio. I found a single din unit with a pop up screen that has both GPS and supports a back up camera system. There was one that came with a camera but it was wired and I would like to go with a wireless camera. Is this even feasible? Can the wireless camera be paired with the stereo head unit or would I be stuck with installing a separate screen for the back up system?

Looking for head units and wireless cameras I ran across this company. Is anyone familiar with the company or their products?

Guessing from the fact that all the products seem to be made in China and the common grammatical mistakes in the descriptions the company itself is in China.

I doubt I'd use a Chineese manufacturer but I'd like to change the stereo out on my 2006 HR as well.

The boss has convinced me to go with separate systems for the back up camera and the stereo. She is worried about the reliability of the motorized flip up screens. Since I still want GPS in the stereo I got to thinking about opening the dash hole to take a double din stereo. I suspect it is mostly empty space behind and above the radio.

Latest resources

Back