Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I am curious about your storage options and cost you pay to store your RV.

I made the choice to store mine inside with 24 hour access with a 110 outlet where I pay 395/mo and the longest coach I can store is 40 feet. if I was to go bigger (longer) it goes to 695.

The owner tells me he has a waiting list of 50 people to get in and he has no room outside either.

The only thing I don’t like is it is 1:15 away from my house so it makes for a lot of driving. The coach cannot fit at my house.

I have called other places closer to home and there is zero availability of indoor space. Same thing everywhere a long waiting list.

Are people seeing the same in your area?

Outdoor lots only. 120volt, 15amp available for a few days per month. Paved, fenced, surveillance cameras all over, 24/7 gate with key code. Attended during daytime business hours.
2 miles from home. 5 miles from major north/south and east/west interstate highways.
After a 10% veteran discount, $54 per month.

Covered and/or indoor storage mostly non-existent. Southwest lower Michigan.

Covered storage with 30 amp service. 24/7. Fenced. Surveillance. Fifteen minutes from home. Average $180 a month.

B9FF537E-6260-489A-A071-E5F6B8ECE33B.jpeg

We are paying around $175/month to store in a covered space. It's fenced and has video cameras etc. The lot has a dump station and fresh water fill station so we take advantage of that and consider it to be part of why we rent this space. We are on a waiting list for a space at a facility closer to home that will be a shorter, cheaper space as this space is longer than we need. Most other storage facilities are either full and/or have fewer amenities at the same price.

Latest resources

Back