Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
A good friend gave us tomatoes and (what he described as mild heat) peppers from his garden and I decided to put the peppers in the eggs. No problemo. Sliced and deseeded them and into the pan they went. While I was waiting on those, I washed my hands at least three times. THEN this is where stupid starts, I went and put my contacts in. OMG. I have a dog but not a seeing-eye dog. I thought I'd never see the steering wheel of an RV again. Latex gloves next time without fail. I am still recovering hours later.

A good friend gave us tomatoes and (what he described as mild heat) peppers from his garden and I decided to put the peppers in the eggs. No problemo. Sliced and deseeded them and into the pan they went. While I was waiting on those, I washed my hands at least three times. THEN this is where stupid starts, I went and put my contacts in. OMG. I have a dog but not a seeing-eye dog. I thought I'd never see the steering wheel of an RV again. Latex gloves next time without fail. I am still recovering hours later.
Been there. Only difference is instead of touching my eyes I touched my private parts using the bathroom. OMG, never again. Thanks for sharing your story.

Only difference is instead of touching my eyes I touched my private parts using the bathroom. OMG, never again.
That almost sounds more appealing after this morning.

That one takes the cake for the day, congrats @sheridany. Wow and ouch! Sending you a new rate card as your new driver, no uniforms, remember?

Yipes, that even hurts way over here!

Just remember....hot going in and Hot going out........youser

Regretfully there was a cancellation this coming weekend...is anyone available to supervise @sheridany? I need to fill the slot Friday through Monday. We are still keeping a close watch and locked up all of the spices and I took the Texas Pete!

Regretfully there was a cancellation this coming weekend...is anyone available to supervise @sheridany? I need to fill the slot Friday through Monday. We are still keeping a close watch and locked up all of the spices and I took the Texas Pete!
I would do it but I was as stupid as he was🤪

I grew peppers once that were so hot they burned my fingers when I was cutting the up. I never tried them but a friend did and wished he hadn’t.

Word of advice from an old hot pepper eater. When cutting up fresh hot peppers longs or cherry peppers, wear RUBBER GLOVES..!!!! One pepper is usually no big deal but a bunch can burn your hands big time. Its the acid in the pepper.

I usually have a garden and grow tomatoes and long Italian hot peppers. The first time my wife cut up the peppers for frying she didn't wear gloves. Later that night the burning pain was so bad in her hands I had to take her to the hospital emergency room for a shot.

When finished take off the gloves and wash your hand a couple of time, LOL don't rub your eyes, or god forbid touch your private parts for a while....LOL

Latest resources

Back