RV Year
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Solara
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Just used my Suburban gas RV oven in our used 2015 Solara by Forest River. It burned the bottom of the biscuits, caused our fire alarm to go off, all with no smoke. Just wondering if anyone has this range and had similar problems? Fixes, suggestions?

RV LPG ovens can be very hit or miss. They tend to burn stuff because of the small size and proximity of food to burner.
You might try to find a small pizza stone and put it in between the rack being used and burner.
It will absorb the heat and give it off gradually even after the burner shuts off ( assuming it is)
You still have to watch the food and cook time.
Good luck. DB

Just used my Suburban gas RV oven in our used 2015 Solara by Forest River. It burned the bottom of the biscuits, caused our fire alarm to go off, all with no smoke. Just wondering if anyone has this range and had similar problems? Fixes, suggestions?
I purchased an oven thermometer that just hangs on the rack and I watch the temp when I am baking. I also try not to use any stove top burner when I am baking as it changes oven temp. I have had some very good looking yeast rolls, cookies and breads for such a small oven.

Latest resources

Back