RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
3881ES
RV Length
40-4
Wife and I have 40.4 2019 Keystone REDWOOD 3881ES. We currently have it in Eastern PA and looking for a quality RV Campground for the Winter down south. Any suggestions would be awesome

thx
SB

Welcome to RVForums @Sport-11. Can you narrow down an area? Tons of places down south all across the US. All depends where you want to go and what you want to see and also how much you want to spend.

Tons of places in FL but require planning due to snowbirds. SC next best and farther north such as NC you'll need to consider wintertime ops. I suggest search the thousands of campgrounds available to you using an app or web site. I use AllStays Pro as my primary, RV Trip Wizard at times.

If your objective is an area with reliable warm weather, you’ll need to focus on FL from your list. While I have experienced temps in the low 70s in NC in Jan, that is not the norm.

Normally, it would be too late in the year to find anything in FL for the upcoming winter season, but with Canadians being held north of the border, you may get lucky.

With the Canadian snow birds blocked from crossing the border, it will be easier to find a spot this year.

Latest resources

Back