Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

modrob

RVF Regular
I have a 2002 Tiffin Allegro 29 footer on a Ford F53 chassis, V10 motor. I don’t have any of the documents that originally came with it, and sure could use the help some could provide…right now I’m having some electrical issues and some kind of wiring diagram would be a great help.
Anyone have anything?
Thanks…

Thanks BGMAC…I’ve been online for many hours searching, but not finding very much of the details I’m wanting. I thought maybe there’s other owners that have the actual documents, that could tell me for sure what actually exists (or existed). I did find a Ford F53 chassis file, but I’d like to know more about what happened next when Tiffin started their part. For example, I’ve found a switch that is wired, but have no idea what it leads to, and several other items that some info might keep me from having to dig into walls, etc…

I reached out to Tiffin tech yesterday. (They were helpful to me before I purchased) I understand the long waits, but yesterday I waited around 20 minutes, got the message I was number 1 in the que, then another 10 minutes later, I became number 3…I gave up for the day at this point…🥴

I have a big bundle of documentation that came with my older coach. Pretty sure previous owners kept EVERYTHING. It's about 98 percent useless. Took me a year to figure out a mystery switch in the bedroom turned off the radio speaker sin just that room. Two water heater switches. Which is gas and which is electric? Zero help. A little info about using the jacks and the slide which was good. For some reason there was a ton of stuff about the Onan generator but it wasn't really helpful when I had to actually fix it. Zero wiring diagrams for me. None.

Latest resources

Back