Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Sharbm

RVF Newbee
Does anyone know a trick on how to get my swivel front seats to turn around. The lever you are supposed to pull isn't working. Any thoughts?

Any idea what type of furniture your coach has? Maybe make a signature or add your rig info in your profile, which shows up under your username.

Sometimes there is a switch on the side or underneath but if you let us know what kind of rig you have or even better, what kind of furniture (Flexsteel, Villa, etc) I’m sure someone knows

Its a 2004 winnebago brave. Can't find brand of seat but here is pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-174216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-174216_Chrome.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 8
I didn’t catch that last part of your sentence where you said the lever wasn’t working.

When mine are locked into driving position, they can wiggle left to right slightly. If it’s not straight when I go to pull the lever and release them to swivel them around, they don’t release. So maybe give them a wiggle while pulling the lever.

also, do you feel any resistance on that level when you pull on it? If not it may very well be broken.

maybe also try pushing the lever in

Look under to see if the cable is attached to the spring lever on seat base. That would have been the first thing to look at

Mine swivel but you really have to push to get them turned around. I know my lever is unlocking but I think the grease is old and needs to be replaced.

The grease is not old. Someone tightened the 15/16 nut in the middle of base too tight. Loosen it a 1/4 turn

Latest resources

Back