• Commercial/Vendors welcome

taillight lens on '97 Santara

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Is it a Coachman Santara class A? Being an older coach it will take a while to find anyone who has one, and then even longer to find an owner that has had a tail light problem. Your best bet is to try to get numbers off the lens (molded in the plastic) and do some research on that. RV manufacturers used all kinds of weird headlight and tail light combinations from cars and trucks. You might also post a picture of the tail light.

Surprisingly, I just punched in Coachmen Santara taillight in my search engine this morning, and I must have put in just the right words, because instantly, I found them, new, from an eBay vendor.

Surprisingly, I just punched in Coachmen Santara taillight in my search engine this morning, and I must have put in just the right words, because instantly, I found them, new, from an eBay vendor.
Almost too easy…!

I've been on the hunt for them for some time. Called Coachmen, they said they don't keep records that far back! I'm a manufacturer, I do! Anyway, I'm happy I finally got them on the way...

Latest resources

Back