• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

10lbrhino

RVF Newbee
Hi Everyone,

We are new to our camper and the issue I have is with the tank monitor. Whenever I press the black, gray and fresh water tank, they all show full. I have disconnected all the contacts from the fresh water tank and it shows the same thing. I think, if I did this, it would cause all the lights to not illuminate. According to what I read, moisture causes the contact to the sensor, therefore grounding itself, showing whichever level the tank is at each sensor. Anybody with any experience or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to RVForums @10lbrhino. What type of setup do you have, i.e. system used for tank monitoring, any details you care to share. Maybe cycle the power to the system such as 12V power to reset it?

Welcome to RVForums @10lbrhino. What type of setup do you have, i.e. system used for tank monitoring, any details you care to share. Maybe cycle the power to the system such as 12V power to reset it?

I have a 2007 Jayco 27 foot travel trailer. The monitor on it is a kib. I have already tried turning off the power end cycling it. I guess I could pop the thing open and see if there's a reset button on the PCB board. When I briefly looked in it, it did not look very complex

Latest resources

Back