Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Shotzy

RVF Regular
We are new to ownership of class b rv. Due to a horrible walk through and introduction of our 2021 Thor Sequence with the dealer, my wife and I are trying to figure out several things without owners Manuel. Could someone explain how the television works? We know how to turn it on, but do we need Wi-Fi or some type of antenna to get something other than blue screen? Also, does this come with gps, can I use iPhone and get gps on the dash ? I realize elementary questions, but we have no owners Manuel because we bought used and we’re not included. We are in process of getting Manuel’s.
Thank you.

We bought new, have 4 TVs and had a walkthrough. Its still like a 2 ring circus when trying to watch something. It took our youngest son (24) to come out and show us what to do. We work with computers everyday in our business and are really up to speed but TVs are something else.
We end up logging into a laptop and connecting with a USB cable. Our unit came with a DISH box and we refuse to use DISH. We have Direct at home. We also have a satellite and a great antenna on the roof but most camp grounds we use have poor signal.
Better for us to just go outside and enjoy nature.
Ken

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back