RV Make
Highland Ridge
RV Model
Mesa Ridge Light 29RL
RV Length
29'
Fulltimer
No
I appreciate all of the help on the slideout issue, now I have another one. Our last trip out last November, the temp got down to 17 at night and my ALL-WEATHER 2019 Mesa Ridge Lite 2910RL froze - solid. Now that it's warmer, I put the low-point caps back on, filled up the tank and turned the pump and water heater on and it's pumping and I can hear the water heater gurgling, but I can't get water to the faucets. I let it run like that for over 2 hours while I put the trim back around the slideout and every so often would turn the faucet in the bathroom and it would spit and sputter, then stop, as if no pressure. Any ideas?

Pull the pressure side line off the pump and see if it actually pumps with pressure? What happens if you set the valves to shore water, do your faucets have water?

It turned out to be a combination of 2 things. I took the pump out, took it apart and inspected everything, as I was putting it back together, I noticed a tiny crack in the clear filter cap. I had to turn it a certain way in the light to see it. I had a backup cap & installed that, but it still didn't work. Then I got to looking at the valves coming in and going out and I guess, when everything forze our last trip out, I must have turned the incoming valve closed so as not to burn out the pump. guess I just forgot. It's fine now and we're looking forward to our first trip out this season.Thanks for the suggestion.

I noticed you put the “all weather“ in caps. When your unit froze, were you running just the fireplace for heat? If so you need to run the furnace when it’s below freezing as it purposely pushes heat into the underbelly where all the piping is located to keep them from freezing.

Latest resources

Back