• Commercial/Vendors welcome

The squeeze is on!!!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Should be the last dip!!! Maybe I should buy more!!!

Last week I dumped 58 rolls of 1965-1969 halves, got 2 9mm pistols and $2650 cash, both guns were priced just over a grand plus tax. So I think I did ok with those, as I only had $580 of my money in them. Then almost every day silver has gone down a tad.

Last week I dumped 58 rolls of 1965-1969 halves, got 2 9mm pistols and $2650 cash, both guns were priced just over a grand plus tax. So I think I did ok with those, as I only had $580 of my money in them. Then almost every day silver has gone down a tad.
So the word is the last dip will bring on a black swan event! Guess you're getting ready for that! I think having the silver will pay better dividends!

Oh yah! Pre 64' including 64 are 80percent silver,but collector coins may have higher value than melt!

Relation to RVing?

Relation to RVing?
Well I guess!

Not that it isn't an interest for some! And not others. I personally follow silver, the same way others follow Ninja cooking! Though I don't have an interest in the topic.

I do look at life as an RV topic, it is true that most don't see RVing as life. Maybe should be moved to full time RVing? What you think?

It’s fine. Many RVers also invest, day trade, etc. As long as others have interest.

It’s fine. Many RVers also invest, day trade, etc. As long as others have interest.
Thank you! As you know, I full time. So I am around mostly full time RVers. We seldom talk about specifics. We talk guns, eateries, sites to visit, camping favorites. We sit around camp fires, and talk! We call it a community! If we don't have an enterest, we let the conversation die and move on!

I like communities!!! As long as people are pleasant, they are something I enjoy!!! So thanks @Neal for your efforts!!!

I like when sitting around the camp fire talking with other rvers the talk goes in many directions and sometimes money or finding it is involved. When I fulltime traveled besides coin roll hunting I did metal detecting and would often show the "finds" to the other rv folks. Many were impressed on the silver still coming out of the banks and out of the ground.

Oh yah! Pre 64' including 64 are 80percent silver,but collector coins may have higher value than melt!
Canadian coins are 80% but the US coins are 90% silver.

Latest resources

Back