• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

turbopilot

RVF Supporter
Fulltimer
No
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 3.40.54 PM.jpg

So this is just confirmation of what we have been seeing during our travels the past few weeks. I think the trend will continue for several years.

For several years I've thought about making 6-8 RV slips in one of the lower fields. The entrance to my driveway is 3 miles from Standing Indian Campground and there are literately 100's of RV's going by the main road every year. I'm confident I could gain favor with many of them in a short amount of time.

I've got access to free spring water, there is a pad mounted power transformer about 100' away, and installing a septic system to accommodate 6-8 motor homes shouldn't be that big of a deal. Not sure what the power consumption would come to but I can figure that out by doing a test on my own rig.

Also, it would be nice to have a place for my friends to park their rigs when they come out to visit. :)

EDIT: Here is a picture of the field where I would build it. Actually, the picture shows only half of the field. But I'm sure there is enough room to build a road around the field and make 6-8, 45' pull through pads.

Oringinal.jpg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back