Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I read another post here not long ago about cleaning the thermistor. I don't remember the last time I cleaned mine. Today the bedroom AC was running non-stop and I just wondered about the thermistor. So I took a can of compressed air I have on board and hit both of them. Definitely dust in there as was on top. Takes a second, probably something to do from time to time.

I read another post here not long ago about cleaning the thermistor. I don't remember the last time I cleaned mine. Today the bedroom AC was running non-stop and I just wondered about the thermistor. So I took a can of compressed air I have on board and hit both of them. Definitely dust in there as was on top. Takes a second, probably something to do from time to time.

Where is that located? (Thermistor)

They are typically black plastic dome "things" with slices/vents in it. I have two, one is across from my refrigerator above light switches, another one is in the bedroom, above light switches. Not sure how it's done in the King Aire.

They are typically black plastic dome "things" with slices/vents in it. I have two, one is across from my refrigerator above light switches, another one is in the bedroom, above light switches. Not sure how it's done in the King Aire.
Thanks so much Neal. I will check that out on Thursday as we pull the Coach out of storage for a short 5 day Birthday trip. I hope your trip is well. Have fun and thanks again!

Latest resources

Back