Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Fernando Sr

RVF Regular
Can a thermostat be added to a Coleman Mack roof a/c it has manual buttons and is 13500 btu installed on a 2012 Gulfstream 14RBC Ameri-Lite rv it runs all the time if anyone has any tips much appreciated.
Thanks

With enough money anything is possible. ;) I've told people that for years on motorcycle forums. People come on there and ask if this Harley part will fit on my Kawasaki or if that part will fit. I've built and customized motorcycles and cars for over 30 years. I've found that almost anything is possible if you have enough time and money and talent. It just depends on how bad you want something.

Yup,
With enough money anything is possible. ;) I've told people that for years on motorcycle forums. People come on there and ask if this Harley part will fit on my Kawasaki or if that part will fit. I've built and customized motorcycles and cars for over 30 years. I've found that almost anything is possible if you have enough time and money and talent. It just depends on how bad you want something.
Yup, True dat .... it's an encouragement and a warning.

Latest resources

Back