• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Those rates!!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Think it is time to go down to the minimum monthly payment. The 2 year old loan is now cheap money.

A loan rate and term is not carved in stone. When they settle down, there is always the refinance option just like in the mortgage market. We do several of those a year.
Holler if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Think it is time to go down to the minimum monthly payment. The 2 year old loan is now cheap money.
I've been paying everything off as fast as I could for the past couple of years while I've been having record sales years. I just paid off my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 2.5 years early. My company pays the loan plus expenses for my 2019 Ram Truck. My RV is paid for. My lake lot is paid for. The credit cards are paid off. The only thing left is the house. But it's a 2% loan so I'm wondering if it would do any good to pay it off or just let it ride? I mean 2% is almost like free money isn't it?

I've been paying everything off as fast as I could for the past couple of years while I've been having record sales years. I just paid off my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 2.5 years early. My company pays the loan plus expenses for my 2019 Ram Truck. My RV is paid for. My lake lot is paid for. The credit cards are paid off. The only thing left is the house. But it's a 2% loan so I'm wondering if it would do any good to pay it off or just let it ride? I mean 2% is almost like free money isn't it?
I view low interest loans as cheap money. I have reduced my payments on MH to rounded just above min. monthly payment.

Latest resources

Back