Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Tiffin Commitment & Service

Most of you don’t know I had a terrible accident a few weeks ago with my coach. Everything is gone from the top of my roof, and I have a buckled sidewall. I won’t go into the gory details. To say that I was devastated is an understatement.

I sent an email to Leigh Tiffin, President and CEO of Tiffin Motorhomes. I reached out to him for help. When I originally called Tiffin Service, they informed me that they had no openings in service for the roof until the last week of September. To make matters worse I have gaping holes in the top of my roof from where my AC’s, Solar Pannels, In line Satellite dish once were. The roof has to be covered somehow to get the coach from General RV in West Chester PA to Red Bay Alabama. General RV formerly Stoltzfus RV could not do the work. But is working with me to wrap the roof like they do with boats.

The next day I got an email from Leigh Tiffin stating that they will work with me and try to expedite the time frame. I explained that I would get the coach down to them, but it would need to be under cover from the weather. Leigh said he discussed it with his VP of Service Allen Briggs and that he will call me. The next morning, I got a call from Allen and he couldn’t be more helpful. He said let me know when the coach will arrive at service, and he will take care of it. I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am.

Remember this is a follow through by the President of Tiffin Motor Homes and his VP of Service Allan Briggs from one email. Both Leigh and Alan gave me their personal cell phone numbers to call with any questions. I was to Red Bay Alabama before with my other coach and was totally taken care.

Tiffins service used to be legendary before the buyout, and guess what, it still is. Allen told me not to worry, they will take it from here. This is why I buy Tiffin. Lehigh is definitely Bob Tiffins grandson in every respect.

Regards Jim P.
Headhunter

I'm very sorry to hear of the incident and hope you and anyone else inside are okay. I'm glad to hear Tiffin is helping out and it seems they are on a good path ahead from what I've observed. Wishing you a speedy fix up so you can get back on the road and put that trauma in the rear view mirrors. Keep us posted.

I'm very sorry to hear of the incident and hope you and anyone else inside are okay. I'm glad to hear Tiffin is helping out and it seems they are on a good path ahead from what I've observed. Wishing you a speedy fix up so you can get back on the road and put that trauma in the rear view mirrors. Keep us posted.
Thank Neal I really appreciate that. Yes it was very stressful to say the least. No one was hurt and that is a miracle on its own. Trying to take it one day at a time. Lehig Tiffin and Allen Briggs have been outstanding on helping me out.

Hope things work out in the long run for you. Everyone being ok is a good place to be starting from, stuff can be fixed.

Hang in there.

Tiffin Commitment & Service

Tiffins service used to be legendary before the buyout, and guess what, it still is. Allen told me not to worry, they will take it from here. This is why I buy Tiffin. Lehigh is definitely Bob Tiffins grandson in every respect.
This is good to hear, Jim!

@Headhunter
Jim, I'm glad that Tiffin is working with you! That's an excellent response!
Will miss seeing you at Deer Springs
Hopefully you can get this ordeal behind you, and be able to once again enjoy your coach!
Allan

@Headhunter
Jim, I'm glad that Tiffin is working with you! That's an excellent response!
Will miss seeing you at Deer Springs
Hopefully you can get this ordeal behind you, and be able to once again enjoy your coach!
Allan
Thanks Allan: I was really looking forward to meeting you and Jim. I am working my way through this nightmare one day at a time. have a good 4th of July at Deer Springs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back