• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Time for positive vibes...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Okay, we all know the economic situation is tough, we are sad to hear about layoffs and a decline in our passion - RVing. Let's turn the tide here and keep things upbeat, let's post pics of RVing, let's remember to enjoy the journey that RVing affords us. Many (self included) are still couped up and ready to take to the open roads. As this is seasonal to some, the season is opening and the RV's are sprouting on the roads again.

Post something positive, post something RV related, let's be happy and enjoy the great friends we make in communities like this and hopefully get to meet as our paths cross.

It's time for some good ole camping/glamping cooking, dining out as I have cajun food on the brain thanks to @GUS2000, and finding your breweries, distilleries, wineries, or ice cream shops, or all of the above!

Happy trails...positive vibes start NOW.
IMG_4370.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG
IMG_2556.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG

Our happy places. Other than the Grand Canyon these are all from Harvest Host locations. Dam now I want to go get "Gargles" out of the building and roll.

The bad news….get to travel 2k miles from SF Bay Area to HWH in Iowa in a couple of weeks to get the Active Air system looked at. They are the only people that truly know the AA system since they installed it aftermarket. The GOOD news…we get to spend six weeks or so after the HWH visit meandering around the upper Great Lakes, crossing over into Montana, Wyoming & Idaho enjoying our 17DS 4018. Judy, Dusty and I absolutely love rving and have traveled to all 48 states in our rvs. It’s all good!
IMG_2850.jpeg

Latest resources

Back