• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tire pressure and temperature

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I do think that this subject is getting waaaay to many brain cells expended on it.
I just don't think it is as technical as it is being made out to be.
Except for extremes, cold temp is around 70F. If it was 60 or 80 would it really make that big a difference? I think not.
That's my 2 cents worth, OUT!

I do think that this subject is getting waaaay to many brain cells expended on it.
Except for extremes, cold temp is around 70F. If it was 60 or 80 would it really make that big a difference? I think not.
So in the world of forum post 8 days old are long forgotten! So if you think this post has run it's course, why have you revived it???

Just asking!

So in the world of forum post 8 days old are long forgotten! So if you think this post has run it's course, why have you revived it???

Just asking!
Well pardon me Sir! I was not aware that 1) There was a time limit on posting a reply to a previous post and 2) that you were the site police. If I am wrong on either or both of those counts, I apologize but I think i'm safe! Sleep well, I will!

Got message of new post in topic on other forum , to a topic started in 2016.
So one found it and reacts,
No problem to my opinion.

But to get back on post #11 .
Tthat is the nice thing of a forum.
You read the whole explanation, and afterward you can decide that 10 degrees difference is noth worth the trobble of changing pressure.
Yust what you write, but by my long story's you understand why ( I hope and is my goal)

1717793387046.png

Oh my goodness!! Truer words have never been spoken!!
This site tends to lean that way!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back