• Friendliest RV community on the web

roy2

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Model
big horn
RV Length
42 ft
hi guys i need some help here im using a tire-safeguard monitoring system on my truck and trailer tires. some of my monitors are taking long naps now and not working.i deal with a guy named Dion in Cerritos ca. i haven't been able to get a hold of him. not sure if he is still in business.to bad he was a nice guy to work with. anyway any of you using the tire-safeguard system. who are you dealing with? thanks for all your help

I have never used the system you are referring to. I know a few years ago it got a right up by Escapees saying it was a great system. The author of that article however had been a full timer for like 10 years and had experienced more than one blow out prior to even investigating a system for his use. That pretty much told me not to put much stock in what he had to say.

When you say you can't get in touch with some guy in California, are you calling the factory or just a company who sells that system retail? I would think customer service at the actual factory is where you should be calling.

Latest resources

Back