d23haynes57
RVF Supporter
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2026
- Messages
- 133
For those of us needing this size Walmart has this tire on sale. Note that this a load range J tire and also carried the Three Peak Mountain Snowflake approval for winter use. This makes it an ideal replacement for the Michelin X-Coach tire in that size.
Walmart also has some other tire options including some actual "Drive" tires.
I'm considering the Yoko for the steer and tag and the Coso for the drives. I do a lot of camping on fields and use my rig in winter.
Yokohama 124R 295/80R22.5 154/149M J Commercial Tire - Walmart.com
Buy Yokohama 124R 295/80R22.5 154/149M J Commercial Tire at Walmart.com
www.walmart.com
124R™
A long-lasting, all-position radial with a deeply-siped tread engineered to keep your regional pick-up and delivery fleet moving year round.
www.yokohamatruck.com
Walmart also has some other tire options including some actual "Drive" tires.
Cosmo CT701 Plus 295/80R22.5 152/149L J Commercial Tire - Walmart.com
Buy Cosmo CT701 Plus 295/80R22.5 152/149L J Commercial Tire at Walmart.com
www.walmart.com
I'm considering the Yoko for the steer and tag and the Coso for the drives. I do a lot of camping on fields and use my rig in winter.