• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Toilet paper

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Depending on what RV forum you check, or for that matter what RV dealer you talk to, there are numerous opinions out there about this smelly subject. Many believe that you can use any toilet paper marked "safe for septic tanks". I personally never compared my RV waste system to a residential septic system since they are entirely different animals.

Like Neal said, many use Scott's RV toilet paper. I have used it for over 10 years and never had an issue with my black tanks. When dumping I have never observed any solid pieces of paper coming out of my black tank.

You can use about any paper you want. You have a holding tank, not a septic tank. Just DO NOT flush any "flushable wipes".

Funny but I don't think I will need as much T P paper in the future.. This just came today for me to install.
https://amzn.to/2XF4yDO
Nice system, but how do you plan to dry the area?

We have a toilet seat bidet that provides warm water for washing, and warm air for drying, along with a heated seat for those "no surprise" late-night or early morning trips.

Nice system, but how do you plan to dry the area?

We have a toilet seat bidet that provides warm water for washing, and warm air for drying, along with a heated seat for those "no surprise" late-night or early morning trips.
As I said ( not going to need as much ) will still have to dry things. ? sure as heck didn't get one with all the bells and whistles yours has. :poop:

Latest resources

Back