• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Toilet paper

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This guy discusses and tests different brands of toilet paper.

We use the same comfortable stuff as we use at the house. Whatever the wife says. We don't find marine TP necessary.

We use the same stuff we use at the house. RV holding tanks aren't septic tanks, the stuff isn't in there but for a few days.

We use the same stuff we use at the house. RV holding tanks aren't septic tanks, the stuff isn't in there but for a few days.
Yes, and then it gets dumped into a proper waste disposal facility.

The same stuff you use at home. It just drops through the hole in the toilet with a bit of water, and into the tank. From there it all exits when you dump the tank. {Much like an old fashion outdoor toilet. Ours was a two-holer over the creek below. Drafty in the Winter too.} That is ......... unless you have a macerator toilet, which most likely you don't. Special instructions for those.

Just remember, one should have some 2" or so water in the toilet bowl before using it. And make sure it flushes clean when finished. The toilet paper goes with it. The next user will then appreciate their encounter with the porcelain throne.

Good old Charmin works well, plus breaks down quickly. I never see hunks of it passing the clear connection when I dump th3 black tank.

I've seen this question asked here and there before and plenty of suggestions in answer. It seems like almost anything is OK. However it just occurred to me to wonder, are there any brands that we should avoid because people have found them problematic? I've never seen anyone say.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back