Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Total and complete newbie! Advice for route planning?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

heamoy

RVF Newbee
Hi all - We are brand new to this as of yesterday afternoon, having *just* purchased an Airstream 2018 Bambi 22FB Sport which we'll be towing behind our Volvo XC90 from California to Maine with two suspicious kids and a dog onboard :)

I'm already so grateful for this site! As we jump into this adventure and learning curve, wondering if anyone has good suggestions for favorite trip planning sites/apps? Looking to add starting/end points to find well-reviewed and dog-friendly RV parks on the way where we can reserve spots 2 weeks in advance. Thank you!

Welcome to RVF, @heamoy; glad to have here. And, welcome to the wonderful world of RVing.

We will be interested in the suggestions you receive as we just use some rudimentary route planning tools and a GPS at this point.

TJ

Welcome to RVForums @heamoy and congrats on an amazing RV to enjoy. We look forward to any pictures you care to share of your camping adventures. Take a look at this forum for apps:

@heamoy Welcome! I used to use Roadtrippers, but I’ve been using RV Trip Wizard for the last couple of years. ?

Latest resources

Back