• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

cbatkins04

RVF Newbee
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. I was wondering if there are services that will pick up your RV and haul it to were you want to camp? I do not feel comfortable hauling our trailer myself and it would be nice to have the ability to do "girl trips" with my daughter without my husband having to haul and then return home for work, return to get us etc. Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. I was wondering if there are services that will pick up your RV and haul it to were you want to camp? I do not feel comfortable hauling our trailer myself and it would be nice to have the ability to do "girl trips" with my daughter without my husband having to haul and then return home for work, return to get us etc. Thanks!
Hum! Business opportunity!!!

The short answer is “yes.” A bit longer answer is “yes, but it is quite expensive. Figure a couple bucks per mile for starters.”

TJ

Horizon transport

I've seen people on Uship looking for rv delivery. Just make sure the person who agrees is insured and professional.

Call a couple local dealers. For forty years I always had a tribe of retired bus/truck drivers /maintenance guys that loved to hang out drinking coffee with the sales crew and
they would do short local hauling cheap to have something to do and give their wives a break from themselves.They all had Rvs so they were great helping everyone out. Never had one issue come up.

Latest resources

Back