Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ted

RVF Newbee
Can I get some advice on my first trip to the New England states in my Roadtrek 210. Have plenty of time and planning to leave 4th of July

know exactly how high and how long your rigs is. Plan using truck routes, and when off the interstate, watch for bridges, especially rail crossings and trestles.
Practice keeping your tires exactly where you want them. Many state and local roads are narrow, twisty and shoulders are non existent.
You will have a great time, the Northeast can be very scenic.
Many local roads are old and not particularly well documented. Clearance signs on back roads may not have been updated for fresh pavement and therefor optimistic on clearance.

Can I get some advice on my first trip to the New England states in my Roadtrek 210. Have plenty of time and planning to leave 4th of July
We really liked Moorings Rv Park in Belfast, Maine, especially if you can get an ocean front site. You can almost walk to Young’s Lobster Pound. It is really good, and reasonable, with a big deck overlooking the harbor. Lots of scenic towns close by. Judy D

Latest resources

Back