Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Trpldee

RVF Newbee
Arrived back home today from 20 days, 12 rv sites, 10 states, 4370mi, 467gals fuel, in our 2016 Palazzo 33.2. The coach performed excellent, considering we had it loaded and towing a 4door (far from stock) Jeep with 37” tires weighing out at over 5k. The route we took.. I-15s. to I-10 east all the way to Spring, Tx. Three stops to get to Spring to visit the grandchildren then off to Sherman Tx. Then into Ok. and Joplin, Mo, I-80 to Nebraska , Wyoming, Utah, Nevada and down the 395 from Reno to home

Arrived back home today from 20 days, 12 rv sites, 10 states, 4370mi, 467gals fuel, in our 2016 Palazzo 33.2. The coach performed excellent, considering we had it loaded and towing a 4door (far from stock) Jeep with 37” tires weighing out at over 5k. The route we took.. I-15s. to I-10 east all the way to Spring, Tx. Three stops to get to Spring to visit the grandchildren then off to Sherman Tx. Then into Ok. and Joplin, Mo, I-80 to Nebraska , Wyoming, Utah, Nevada and down the 395 from Reno to home
I'm tired for you! :) That's a lot of travel in a short time (for us). Glad you made it safe!

Darrell

Is there an iron butt badge for RVers?

I'm tired for you! :) That's a lot of travel in a short time (for us). Glad you made it safe!

Darrell
IMG_4225.jpeg
395 along the E. Walker River, much needed pit stop. It was a family visit trip, to do this again, I would plan specific areas and definitely more time to explore. I would also prefer towing the Ford ranger over the Jeep. (About 1200lb difference)

Latest resources

Back