Chassis
F550
Engine
Titan V10
TOW/TOAD
2020 Polaris Slingshot
Fulltimer
No
I started thinking just the other day that Memorial Day is just around the corner. Twila is going in for knee replacement surgery the following weekend so why not make a short 4 day trip down to the coast. We tend to stay to ourselves and really don't go out to eat, but we do like walking along the beach and play with the dogs.

Started searching for a place to go and low and behold everyplace I call is filled up. Figured I could find a spot during the virus thing.

I started thinking just the other day that Memorial Day is just around the corner. Twila is going in for knee replacement surgery the following weekend so why not make a short 4 day trip down to the coast. We tend to stay to ourselves and really don't go out to eat, but we do like walking along the beach and play with the dogs.

Started searching for a place to go and low and behold everyplace I call is filled up. Figured I could find a spot during the virus thing.
Where y’at/wanna be?

I guessed RV sales would go down, I seemed to be wrong. I would have thought people would stay home and not go camping, wrong again. Care for me to gamble for you in Vegas?

We tried to book a space for a week in September in Sedona. No luck, and not a chance ?.

Where y’at/wanna be?
Were at home Cypress Inn, TN. Just north of Florence Al. We were thinking somewhere on the coast with friendly dog beaches, but really anywhere within about 6 hr drive.
Were still looking.

We tried to book a space for a week in September in Sedona. No luck, and not a chance ?.
Yeah, you have to book that place 1 ½ years in advance. Insane. Did you try Distant Drums in Camp Verde or Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Cottonwood?

Last edited:
Were at home Cypress Inn, TN. Just north of Florence Al. We were thinking somewhere on the coast with friendly dog beaches, but really anywhere within about 6 hr drive.
Were still looking.
I was thinking the Campground at James Island would be a great spot for you, but I just checked...it's closed. ?

DeadHorse in Cottonwood is a wonderful spot, stayed there last year. But it is a bit of a hike to get to Sedona.

Latest resources

Back