• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TST tire pressure monitor system with monitor

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have one that we setup and use for the car hauling trailer behind our coach. With the repeater it works great for us.
Is there a specific question?

The setup instructions I found a little cryptic, had to read them thru 2 or 3 times before it began to make sense to me.
Ended up being ok to setup, just not very intuitive, IMO.
Happy with how it works for us.

Set the parameters, ie. temp, high and low pressure alarms, choose what tire positions you want to monitor, pair the tire position to the transmitter inside the tire. It is located directly across from the valve stem. The instructions that came with the unit should explain pretty well.

The instructions I had in mine were excellent. Long, but excellent. Maybe try online for a pdf of the setup instructions. Also, depending you may need the repeater installed if you have it included. Easy to do. I connected mine inside the battery box. You have to physically unhook it however when not in use as it will drain the battery.

Mine would not program all four at once it would do one or two and then re write those. Finally I figured that out and programmed one sensor turned it all off and repeated the steps.

Latest resources

Back