RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Coachmen
RV Model
Freedom Express Select Edition
RV Length
29 ft
I'm the proud new owner of a Coachmen Freedom Express 29' Travel Trailer. We have a bunkhouse in the back of the trailer with 2 bunks on either side with a cabinet between the bunks on the back wall. There is room to place a tv on top of the cabinet, but I would like to either mount it to the back wall or place some sort of "L" mount on the top of the cabinet to keep the tv from being knocked over by the kids. I'm nervous about putting a mount on the back wall. Any mounting suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Congrats and welcome to RVForums @rpd2449.

I'm the proud new owner of a Coachmen Freedom Express 29' Travel Trailer. We have a bunkhouse in the back of the trailer with 2 bunks on either side with a cabinet between the bunks on the back wall. There is room to place a tv on top of the cabinet, but I would like to either mount it to the back wall or place some sort of "L" mount on the top of the cabinet to keep the tv from being knocked over by the kids. I'm nervous about putting a mount on the back wall. Any mounting suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
On my Siesta I made a frame the TV fit in and glued the TV in using Silicone sealer. With a wood strip across the top.

I have something similar on my motorhome. It is an "L Plate". the bottom part of the plate mounts to the counter with 4 bolts. The vertical part of the plate I changed up and drilled 4 holes to mount a swivel wall mount to the TV, otherwise you would drill 4 holes that match the mount hole to the TV. When I go out to the RV I can take a pic.

Latest resources

Back