• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ultimate Conceal Carry Pistol.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Went to your website. Where can I see your cell phone pistols?

1643913970964.png

Here you go. Comes in Black and Blue line.

It's hard to visualize the perpetrator backing off when he's staring down the barrel of a cell phone:LOL:
I'll stick with a 45 ACP

LOL....... Yeah but now he is staring at TWO barrels pointed at him instead of one. You know what they say, its better to have a two shot .380 or a two shot 9mm than a sharp stick in the eye.

The older I get, the lazier I get. I have 5 different conceal carry handguns. Most of the time they are at home. But when I do feel the need, just to be safe, I can clip the Cell Phone Pistol on my belt and not even worry about concealment. IMO this is just a novel idea if you worry about some one seeing that you are carrying a firearm.

Do you have cell phone belt cases for them.

I consider that cell phone pistol to be a novelty gun and not much more. You have to pull the grip down before you can shoot the gun, an extra step I don’t want to take if I have to defend myself or loves ones. Two shots and you have to reload. The only advantage I see is it can be hidden in plain sight. It’s cute and novel but I wouldn’t trust my life with it.

My current concealed carry is an LCP MAX. It weighs less and is not much larger than the cell phone gun, it has a 10 round magazine and excellent sights, it is easily carried in a pocket and BONUS; the MAX costs less than the cell phone gun.

IMG_1271_1.jpg

My favorite go-to in shorts weather is a DB-9. Holds 7 9mm and has it's own belt clip but will fit in your pocket.
Built like a Glock and so far, indestructible.

DB-9.jpg

Do you have cell phone belt cases for them.
Yes.... there is a clip on Cell Phone pistol holder. Very much like the regular cell phone holders. It holds the CPP very securely. There is also a clip you can buy that attaches to the CPP and you can clip the phone to your pants pocket. Plus there is a CPP actual holster that goes on your belt that the CPP fits securely in. Or you can stick it in your pocket with nothing at all.

The Cell Phone Pistol was developed and built by a company called Ideal Conceal. If you want to learn more go to their website at www.idealconceal.com .

Of course the CPP is a novelty, but not necessarily a bad one. Like I stated I have been conceal carrying for over 40 years. I have carried a Ruger LCP .380 with a crimson trace grip activated laser for more miles than all my other carry hand guns put together. Why, because it is super light and small, not because of stopping power. You can put what is called the Kel Teck clip on it and clip it to any part of your wardrobe.

I also carry a Sig Sauer sub compact Nightmare 9mm, also with a Crimson trace grip activated laser. just an FYI .... All of my personal conceal carry semi auto handguns have Crimson trace grip activated lasers, all of them!!! Next up is another sub compact Kahr, PM9, in 9mm. Both these firearms are just a hair bigger than my Ruger LCP. Now when I had to work the inner city my Glock Model 27 in .40cal S&W was on my side. Great gun but fat at the grip becuase of double stack mag. I probably have over 2K rounds through my Model 27. Next my Kimber Super Carry, 3.5 in barrel, two tone, single stack, .45ACP. as beautiful as it is powerful, in a custom Milt Sparks leather holster. Last but not least is my Colt SS .38 spc. 2in bbl, Detective Special revolver. It has a colt hammer shroud, added finger groove set on a custom hand grip, I can slip it in my front pocket and the extension on the hand grip holds it in place on the lip of my pocket. They all have good holsters, some kelvar, some leather, some clips. But SOMETIMES it is just easier to grab something that doesn't LOOK like a firearm.

For some reason this popped into my head.

Latest resources

Back