RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Rubicon
We are down in Texas and entering 4rh day without power. We have been messing with our AGS settings seems that 12.1 for the low side is about right but have trouble get the high side right. We currently have it set to shout off at 13.2 but that's still in "Bulk Charge Mode" What are your shut down generator settings that you have found works best.

What you describe is exactly one of the advantages of BMK, using % eliminates your issue. Once charge percentage reaches approximately 90% is when you go to float charge mode to top off the batteries. Been awhile since I used voltageI can’t give you a recommendation. I suggest once the AGS shuts off the genset, manually start it again and note the voltage when it goes to float charge mode.

We are down in Texas and entering 4rh day without power. We have been messing with our AGS settings seems that 12.1 for the low side is about right but have trouble get the high side right. We currently have it set to shout off at 13.2 but that's still in "Bulk Charge Mode" What are your shut down generator settings that you have found works best.
Hey @Gizmo I don't have an AGS, really don't even know what it is. What I do know is most(not all) batteries ask for 14.4v bulk charge rate and a float charge rate of 13.6-8 . 12 volts for a sitting battery is dead, flat dead.

Latest resources

Back