Dutch Star
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ram
Fulltimer
Yes
Ordered two spare Oasis pumps from US Solar. C1-E Circulating Pump | US Solar Pumps
I chose the shipping option of USPS. It was the least expensive and I had a few days before we left the Escapees in Livingston TX. US Solar shipped the pumps quickly. The problem was when the pumps arrived at the USPS distribution center in Houston. The pumps must of liked Houston and decided to stay for several days. It is a little over an hours drive from Houston to Livingston. The pumps arrived in Livingston the day after we left. That means there was a fee to have the pumps forwarded to our next stop. The park where we are at now is not served by USPS. They have a PO Box in town that is 5 miles away. The only options I had were, rent a PO Box, UPS or FedEx. I emailed the Escapees park and asked them to forward the pumps using UPS.
UPS charged $35.
Mike, at US Solar pumps apologized for the delay and reimbursed me for the forwarding fee quickly. This is excellent customer service!
And, as you can see on their website, the pumps are more reasonably priced than other places.

Latest resources

Back