Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Perry

RVF Newbee
I live in ct. I’m planning a trip to Myrtle beach in may I’m asking what route should I take starting from rt 84 in litchfied county should I go down 95 with all the tolls or should I take rt 84 to 81 first time traveling planning on leaving about 4 am on a Sunday.

When considering the purchase of a new RAM 3500 dually diesel and a Grand Design Imagine 3100RD, it’s smart to think about the towing capacity and overall performance. For heavy towing, a transmission cooler can be beneficial as it helps maintain optimal transmission temperatures, especially on long trips. Dual alternators can also be a great option if you plan to use a lot of electrical accessories while towing or camping.

If you’re planning to take advantage of vacation rentals along your travels, having the right equipment can make a big difference. You’ll want to ensure your truck is well-equipped for both towing your RV and any additional needs during your stay. Overall, it sounds like an exciting setup for your adventures!

Latest resources

Back