Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

lemondrop9344

RVF VIP
It appears Verizon has updated their 'data only' plans. When I go into my Verizon account on line & select 'manage' on one of my devices with a 'data only' plan, I am presented with the options displayed on the attached screen shot.
On the surface, these prices seem to be very competitive. For what it's worth, this is a consumer account.

Attachments

• vrzn data only plans.pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 35
I have the verizon premium plan for my pepwave duo transit and it works great but once you max out on the GB allowance it slows down dramatically. I am finding we need about 250 GB/month to work and stream content at night. We use both Verizon and ATT PrePaid as carriers in the modem.

With the transit duo, don't you have the capability to install 4 sims? How many sim slots are you utilizing now? It's relatively easy to get another data only line/sim for your device.

Yes. I can. I have 150 on Verizon and 100 on ATT currently and will add another sim if needed.

Last edited:
As I have AT&T on my phone I've been thinking of getting Verizon for my iPad Mini 6th gen and have been meaning to check out the latest VZW offerings.

As I have AT&T on my phone I've been thinking of getting Verizon for my iPad Mini 6th gen and have been meaning to check out the latest VZW offerings.
Neal,
I am not sure of this, but, I believe to take advantage of the 'data only' plans I'm referencing.... one has to have cellular voice service. Verizon refers to these as hotspot plans. Good luck.

I have success with the following in my Pepwave BR1:

* AT&T Tablet Plan -- No Magic or Identity required - $20/mo
* TMobile Business Unlimited $10 plan - Magic + Identity + TTL ( so far 800GB this month all listed as internet, not hotspot)
* Verizon Phone Sim in BR1 -- using Magic+Identity + TTL - $35/mo ( 6 months, no blocks or slowdowns, average 850GB/month)

This seems to be my winning combination. I am moving the TMobile 5G into the pepwave 5G I purchased from @Neal once I figure out have to give it an identity makeover.

How did you get AT&T and T-Mobile for so cheap and with 800 GIGS??? I'm paying $50/mo for 100 GB for each one.............:mad:

Latest resources

Back