Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Vet, cancer beating badazz, patriot & road warrior !

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Buckinator

RVF Regular
New to RV trailer life, but many years boondocking with Truck, survival gear, trained military survival formal schools, and 2A defender to the max ! Retired commercial plumber for one career, military cxareer / 3 tours of duty.

Yes, have a wife who is my medical staff ( really, she's about to retire after 29 years in health care career ), and my " go to " gal for all my doctoring I can't do myself.

We just bought our 2024 Keystone UltraLite 260RBSWE for when she retires & we hit the open road as full time RVers.

Welcome!

I'm glad you're here.

Thanx to all for the welcome...if there's > survival / prepping / equipment info ya need > just ask.

As far as my military training I got for that = USMC Desert Warfare, Mountain warfare / Cold Weather School/,Sea Duty School...and where did the send me ? A jungle...LOL !

Welcome to RV Forums. Thank you for your service. Enjoy your travels.

As far as my military training I got for that = USMC Desert Warfare, Mountain warfare / Cold Weather School/,Sea Duty School...and where did the send me ? A jungle...LOL !
What? No hot weather training, what were they thinking? Thanks for your service.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back