Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dougw

RVF Newbee
Recently traded in my 2001 Newmar Dutch Star; diesel pusher, model DSDP 3891. It is on a Spartan Mountain Master Chassis. I always carried many spare parts and enjoyed never being delayed with mechanical issues for more than a few hours. I now have several new/unused spare parts for sale. The most significant item is the multiplexing box that manages all of the engine instruments. Should it fail, all engine instruments fail. Spartan 'obsoleted' this box a number of years ago and there is no alternative part that can be used. Spartan tells me this particular box was used from 1995 to 2003 on the chassis' they provided to RV manufacturers.
The Spartan Part# is 0920-NN1-013 and the Stewart Warner part# is 988H-1.
I also have one each rear and front ride height control valves. Does anyone with an older Spartan Chassis have an interest?

Recently traded in my 2001 Newmar Dutch Star; diesel pusher, model DSDP 3891. It is on a Spartan Mountain Master Chassis. I always carried many spare parts and enjoyed never being delayed with mechanical issues for more than a few hours. I now have several new/unused spare parts for sale. The most significant item is the multiplexing box that manages all of the engine instruments. Should it fail, all engine instruments fail. Spartan 'obsoleted' this box a number of years ago and there is no alternative part that can be used. Spartan tells me this particular box was used from 1995 to 2003 on the chassis' they provided to RV manufacturers.
The Spartan Part# is 0920-NN1-013 and the Stewart Warner part# is 988H-1.
I also have one each rear and front ride height control valves. Does anyone with an older Spartan Chassis have an interest?
Is the multiplexer still available and if so what are you asking for it?

It went to Eric’s Performance RV in Sequim, Wa. Web site: Ericsrv.com . I suggest you reach out to them; 360-683-1181. Ask for Chelsea or Eric and remind them of my name, Doug White, and the spare Spartan parts they obtained from me. My direct email is [email protected].

iIt went to Eric’s Performance RV in Sequim, Wa. Web site: Ericsrv.com . I suggest you reach out to them; 360-683-1181. Ask for Chelsea or Eric and remind them of my name, Doug White, and the spare Spartan parts they obtained from me. My direct email is [email protected].

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back