RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
This is the 4th snow storm in the past three weeks. Yeah well.

HH
E7122CEF-7B67-4367-B24B-38F68B4320F3.jpeg

Beautiful! Oh, sorry...

Everywhere we go there is something. Some want to escape the cold (guilty). Some want to escape the heat (guilty). Then there isthe areas with huricanes, tornados, floods, sink holes, dust storms, earthquakes, volcanos, wild fires…….. Then there are those pesky humaans. 🤣

Yeah as we get older the winters seem to get longer... LOL. All things considered this was a pretty mild winter.... so far. We started setting up the wood reserve all ready for next year.

I am truly blessed, I have customers who are friends that love to cut fire wood. They not only cut it but come and stack it under my porch on my log cribs for me. My wife just loves to run the wood burning stove, me its just to much work. But when running it will heat the entire log cabin.

This last storm dumped about 6 inches of snow, but it won't last long. But I won't be pulling Ruby Red out of storage until the end of April. There were about a dozen Robins in the back yard before this last storm, They must think they jumped the gun on this weather.

HH

Here we go again. The 5th snow storm in less than 4 weeks. A Noreaster roared in last night. Supposed to dump between 8 and 12 inches of snow with 50 mile an hr wind gusts. This is payback by mother nature for giving us a mild February....LOL

HH

Latest resources

Back