Pace Arrow
RV Length
30'
Chassis
Chevrolet
Engine
TOW/TOAD
None
I have a 1992 Pace Arrow and I need to replace the WH tank . How do i gain access to the rear of the tank to remove the lower water line ?

If I get everything loosen in the front will it pull out far enough for me to gain access through the sink drawer ?

I see no access underneath and not from inside

Another newbie...with 2003 Itasca Sunrise. Need to remove the Atwood gas water heater. No easy access (not obvious to me) to the back of the water heater, except through the adjacent small compartment where the water pump locates. There must be an easy way to get to the hoses in the back of the water heater. Same as the OP above, no access from underneath or from inside. Help please! Thanks in advance.

Another newbie...with 2003 Itasca Sunrise. Need to remove the Atwood gas water heater. No easy access (not obvious to me) to the back of the water heater, except through the adjacent small compartment where the water pump locates. There must be an easy way to get to the hoses in the back of the water heater. Same as the OP above, no access from underneath or from inside. Help please! Thanks in advance.
Did you ever find access to your rear tank ?

I have found (in Motorhomes) that often there is a panel that can be removed (a few brads or screws) to gain access to appliances. For example: I wanted to remove my microwave/convection oven to redo the backsplash behind the stovetop. Could not figure out how to get to any screws. My son said remove the "faux" panel in the cabinet above. I did and found 4 heavy duty screws and removed it with no issues. I'm thinking that with your water heaters, there's a panel somewhere that when removed will give you access. If they put it in, it can be removed IMHO. Blessings...

I have found (in Motorhomes) that often there is a panel that can be removed (a few brads or screws) to gain access to appliances. For example: I wanted to remove my microwave/convection oven to redo the backsplash behind the stovetop. Could not figure out how to get to any screws. My son said remove the "faux" panel in the cabinet above. I did and found 4 heavy duty screws and removed it with no issues. I'm thinking that with your water heaters, there's a panel somewhere that when removed will give you access. If they put it in, it can be removed IMHO. Blessings...
You are exactly right I think I found an access panel . I haven't removed it yet but it has to be it . Can't believe they'd build something that couldn't be accessable for repairs 😃

Latest resources

Back